Sunday, August 03, 2008

Lucy, You Got Some 'Splaining To Do!

So earlier in the afternoon, Marissa wanted a couple of holes drilled into a board for a craft project. I showed her how to do it, but the battery on the drill was really low so we let it charge for a while. A few hours later she comes into the room where I'm reading and shows me the drill bit, shown here with no modifications having been made to it after that point.


I'm not sure I know how this happened or even want to know. Of course, it's turned into my fault since I'm obviously "not enough of a handyman." Heh.

5 comments:

HatchWife said...

duh, it is called a handy 'man' not a handy 'woman'. I did just like you told me to do it...

Heff said...

How in the HELL did she mangle a drill bit like that ?!? Jeez, that girl could screw up a steel ball with a rubber hammer !!!

Anonymous said...

I'd say you got "screwed." on that deal! 'Rissa needs to watch a little more of the craft channel.

BamaNana said...

Marissa is going to have to canvass both sides of the street and find another "Bob The Builder"
HandyMan was never in Alan's vocabulary unless you were needing something done on the computer. For his next birthday, I'm giving him a class signup at Home Depot!

HatchWife said...

Oh he knows HOW to do it... He just CHOOSES not to do it.