Sunday, January 22, 2006

Week in Review

Sorry about the lack of updates recently. All I can say is I haven't really been in the mood to blog much lately. Things will return to normal soon I'm sure.

Jackson continues to be a source of much delight and change in our life. He's staying awake more during the day now, but he's definitely still a mommy's boy. He lets Victoria and I hold him for short periods, but we soon have to give him up to Marissa after he gets fussy. He's making more eye contact now and likes to stare at lights and ceiling fans. Tonight I was snapping my fingers around his head, and he'd stop sucking on his pacifier when I did it, but he doesn't know how to turn his head to find out where the sound is coming from yet.

I tried to switch off the low carb diet this past week and it hasn't gone well. I haven't really gained any weight and I've maintained a pretty good exercise level, but I think I'm going to have to go back on the low carbs. I'm at a frustrating point right now where the easy weight has already been lost and I'm going to have to get serious about diet and exercise to lose any more.

No comments: