Monday, October 30, 2006

Lost

Well, apparently for the first time in my life I've actually completely lost my wallet. We've torn the house up and both cars and it just seems to be gone. Argh. Fortunately there wasn't that much in it, but I do have to replace my driver's license, social security card, and one credit card. I called the credit card company this morning and no one has used it since I lost it, so apparently it wasn't stolen. I ordered a replacement license online and that only cost me $8.00, but it may take two weeks to get here.

It still sucks, since that wallet had a lot of life left in it and it's only the third wallet I've ever owned since I turned15 about 24 years ago. I used my first wallet for over 15 years, although admitedly that may have been a little too long. Heh. I just know once I get everything replaced the old wallet is going to turn up. Sigh.

2 comments:

Heff said...

Your wallet is in a cave, and you know it.

BamaNana said...

Well, possible not in a cave, but inside the sofa. Yep, once you get all those things replaced, you'll find the old wallet just like I found mine that Brian & Pamela misplaced while I was in Brazil. Found it in the garage while looking for something else.