Monday, November 06, 2006

Found

Of course I found the wallet. It was in a pair of pants somewhere in the laundry room. I was trying to find a pair of "mostly clean" pants to wear for work last week since we were a little behind on the laundry. Marissa goes in the laundry room and comes out with a pair of pants. When I pick them up I immediately feel the wallet in the back pocket. Bleh.

The only thing I had replaced by that point was the driver's license, which cost me 8 bucks, and the credit cards, which were free. At least my streak of not permanently losing a wallet is still alive.

1 comment:

BamaNana said...

YOU DO REMEMBER THAT I TAUGHT YOU HOW TO OPERATE THE WASHING MACHINE AS SOON AS YOU COULD REACH THE KNOBS, OR EVEN WHEN YOU COULD STAND ON A FOOT STOOL - SO WASH YOUR OWN CLOTHES!!! I HAVE TO WASH MY OWN CLOTHES, AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS HOUSE!!! tHE EXCEPTION IS THE DOGS AND THE CAT!