Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Heff

Somehow, Heff did manage to turn 39 today. Happy birthday dude. I'll always be younger and prettier. Heh. I first met Heff about 25 years ago when we were both in Coach Perkins gymnastic class, although Heff remembers meeting me then and I don't remember meeting him. Apparently I spoke to Heff and his brother Jason about a Silver Surfer shirt one of them was wearing.

Heff and I have been through a lot over the years, including our low points in life when we cleaned floors at night for an outrageously low sum of money. I think I made 20 dollars a night and Heff made 40 because he was the "supervisor."

1 comment:

Heff said...

No, it's because I was "Superior". You were the most RIGID person I'd ever seen on a trampoline. Thanks for the Birthday post. I'll remember it while I'm giving a tonsilectomy to Donna tonight involving Pop Rocks.