Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Reading Lists

I've updated my reading list for 2007 and started the new list for 2008, which you can find over on the right side of the blog. I didn't read as many books in 2007 as I wanted to, but I think I still read a few more than I did in 2006. My father-in-law gave me several caving books for Christmas, and I finished the first one last night. I still have a pile of about six books that I'm in various phases of reading. I read a whole book sitting in the book store waiting on Victoria over the course of about a month, 50 pages at a sitting.

3 comments:

HatchWife said...

Cheap Man just buy the book. Jack had read more books than you.

Anonymous said...

Alan, How could you forget to add, Bwown Be-eah, What You See , and Wh-eah's Spot?

Anonymous said...

Today is MawMaw's birthday. I miss her still. Remember her going back to college and making better grades than us? Tricia