The Final Countdown
Marissa decided to go to the OB/GYN this morning. She wasn't scheduled to go until next Monday, but she had what she thought were some contractions over the weekend and felt really tired, so she called this morning and went in at 9:15.
At this point she's dilated to 1.5 centimeters, so final operations have commenced for the arrival of the next little Hatch into the world. The doctor also agreed to set a date of the 27th, 28th, or 29th of December to induce labor if he hasn't made it out by then.