Thursday, April 19, 2007

Update

Today's D.B.A.N. came in at 276.2 lbs. I'm on my 11th straight day of low carbs with no cheating, even though Paul desperately tried to get me to cheat this past Saturday at his latest boxing PPV party. I've been hitting the gym 2 or 3 times a week as well, so the $89.00 I pay to the YMCA every month won't be a total waste. I also cut a new hole in my belt a few days ago. I need to buy a new belt and new clothes, but I'm trying to wait until I can fit into the next lower size at least. Right now the size 44's look like clown pants on me from the knees up.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel!!
Kind of!!

Heff said...

Hmmmm. Wasn't it about a year ago when the wager was placed - "If Hatch comes down weighing 275 or less, Heff gets shaved bald?". If I recall, when you showed up you weighed 290. Don't make my scales tell on you again.

Wayward Hatch said...

Well, there's 10 days to go until I show up at the House of Heff again. Plenty of time to make the same wager...

Heff said...

Sorry, Hatch. I need my hair this season. You should have taken advantage of the situation while I was hammered enough to let you shave the pate while weighing 290 even though 275 was the target. Imagine....I'd still be bald now.

Wayward Hatch said...

Uh, you are bald now. Once you get below a certain threshold of coverage area, the length just doesn't matter anymore. You're just in denial, much like Uncle Bull is about his massive hips.

Anonymous said...

HATCH ! That was a low blow ! Id rathor you braught up my tiny mushroom covered in black hay than my hips !

- Big Bill

BamaNana said...

I don't think I want to know what all of this yakking is about : I'm just glad the weight is coming off. Love the Jackson-Walking video!