Friday, July 08, 2005

Back to Square One

Well, this has been a week of busts. I busted the diet and last night I busted out of Pokerstars. I put my last two dollars in after the turn with me having a pair of 7's. A calling station called and had 10c8c. She had no pair, no chance at a flush, and no chance at a straight. I just don't understand people sometimes. She hit an 8 on the River.

So now it's time to regroup. Time to get back on the diet and give Uncle Bull my home address so he can drive down and beat my ass. Time to start reading poker strategy again since I have a lot to learn before I venture back into online play again.

In other news, my beautiful wife is still doing great in her 14th week or so of pregnancy. Victoria has been attending cheerleader camp this week, and our dachshund Annie went into heat for the first time. Fun, fun. All the furniture is draped with sheets right now. Getting her spayed has moved up to near the top of the things to do list for the coming month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to continue your "week of busts".

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-sneekypeekybigasstitties.html

Anonymous said...

oh, the excuse for busting the diet was... 'it's 4th of July Weekend'. Isn't that over now?