Monday, April 18, 2005

More Heff Fallout

Editor's Note: At least he wasn't drunk this time.

What the hell ?!? What the *uck's wrong with you ? I don't know if it was my post, or Bill's personal cutdowns (or a combination of both), but you just don't flake like that. If you can't handle the tempo - don't play the music ! Let me know if it was my post that did you in, and I'll remove the post for you - if that's what it was. I really don't appreciate you posting my work address up there, but Hell, I'll deal with it. We act like we're 12 years old, and all of a sudden it gets too personal so you grow up ? I just don't get it. Go ahead and smash my vhs tape. It's been offered to the chopping block for way too damn long now anyway. - Geez.

I have to say, it's rare to actually get a real rise out of Heff. It's probably been over seven years since I've seen him actually pissed at me. Now we'll have to see how much further I can press it.

5 comments:

Heff said...

"Actually Pissed" ? Well, close. Look man, even Big Bill shuddered a little bit today when his general address was mentioned. If you want your physical address known by every Tom and Harry Dick, by all means, put it out there. I know the shit is accessable on the web, but you just don't put it out there on a silver platter. The next thing you know, we'll all be paying each others neighbors to put the flaming grocery bags of shit on each others doorsteps - AND YOU KNOW HOW I CAN SHIT !

Paul said...

heheheh...I haven't seen Hatch this close to getting a come-uppance since Jim Clearman and I planned to take him out to "the cliffs" in Tuscalossa, get him really drunk, forge a suicide note, then dump his ass (Nissan Stanza and all) in the Black Warrior River. Ah, those were the days.

hmmmmmm, what is the statute of limitations on conspiracy to commit murder?
pc

Heff said...

I think you've cleared the statute, Paul - But that's a damn good idea.....

Heff said...

I do Find it amusing that Hatch will post all my info down to what I had for dinner last night, but he'll edit the word *uck on his Blog. -*ucking Amazing.

Wayward Hatch said...

I'm trying to maintain a PG rating on this blog, but the @ss bandits invading it lately have made that a tough task.

Big Bill. You're never going to hurt my feelings. I don't have any to hurt. Heff knows me better than that, so he should shut the *uck up about it.