Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving Bloat

I really wanted to go below 290 before Thanksgiving got here, but I seem to be on a plateau again. I've slacked off a little on the walking in the last week, so that would most likely account for the fact I haven't lost as much. I'm thinking it might be time to move the weight bench down into the basement soon and start throwing some plates up. When I was at the House of Heff last I lay down on his bench and did one rep of about 140 pounds. I used to work out regularly with more than that, so I probably need to add some more muscle to keep the calorie and fat burn going. The good news is that Paul Clemmons let the Big Tobacco Lobby influence him yet again and has chosen to completely go off his diet for the last week or so. I'm sure Sir Blubbly is packing on the weight even as you read this.

4 comments:

HatchWife said...

Umm... I believe you did not walk at ALL this past weekend! Just thought the truth should be known.

Wayward Hatch said...

I walked a mile on Sunday, dear.

HatchWife said...

In your sleep. Hee Hee!

Paul said...

sir blubbly, eh?

Yeah, I've been blowing the hell out of the diet, and may well do so through Festivus, as I feel completely safe in the lead that I have on you, Mr. Blubberbuttickus.