Monday, October 24, 2005

Ugh

Hatch can't breath so good today. My nose is really stuffy or really runny, it alternates several times per hour right now. It's not green anymore, so I guess that's a good thing.

As expected, my ankles are aching a little today. I wore my boots to work and I walked a half mile at lunch to the store to get some Dayquil and keep everything stretched out. I didn't take any pain killers before the Dayquil, so it's not unbearable pain, but I don't want to overdo anything and not be able to walk for several days.

I was at 300 today, so I'm bouncing up and down from 298 to 300 every other day. I think the switch to the new diet style and continued exercise should help the weight start coming off again in the next few days. This is my current plan:

Breakfast: 1 Bowl of Product 19 with 0% milk. 150 calories
Lunch : Two sandwiches. Bread x 4 = 140 calories Meat slices x 4= 240 Calories Pickles = 20 Calories Mustard = 0 calories
Snack : One small bag of pretzel sticks = 110 calories
Supper : One Frozen Healthy Choice Meal = ~325 Calories
Hunger Pangs = Baby Carrots = Negligible Calories.

Total Calories = 985

The bread is a lower carb variety that has 5 net carbs per slice and only 35 calories.

No comments: